Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Franky is 2 now!


WOW! I can't believe my little boy is 2 already. Yesterday Frank turned 2 years old. We went out to HTB for dinner and then came home for some bday cake. Where has the time gone? Yesterday I was watching each child and was amazed at how much they have grown and how fast time has flown by.
I remembered when our eldest Erin was born. The feelings of gratitude and humility came rushnig back to me and I remember thinking how wonderful the gift of life was and how blessed Poutu'a and I were to share in this special experience of raising children. Then I remembered each of the childrens births and how the same feelings of joy and gratitude were felt.
LIFE.....It's an amazing thing and it is only made possible through our Heavenly Fathers great Plan of Salvation and his son's infinate atonement.
It's through these 2 things that I'm able to enjoy my family not only for this life but also the life to come!
Happy birthday son!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mann said...

Wow.. Frankie is 2yrs old already? No kidding how fast time goes by! You have 5 beautiful angels!!! Keep doing what you doing 'ole man'..LOL

Lisa said...

Wow you blog?! Good one...I'll have to show Na'a that its ok to blog once a year! lol...